What is your favorite song of mine so far?

Friday, February 18, 2011

That doesn't smell normal.

My lovely husband just made me choke on my own cup of tea.
What a thrilling experience.

He just had to bring up what Ace's little doggie farts smelled like

It went something to the extent of...
Mike: "Ace, did you fart again? Man, that doesn't even smell like a normal one. What is wrong with you? Lets go outside or you're not sleeping in my bed"
I, on the other hand start to choke from laughing and spit out tea all over the kitchen counter. What an attractive sighting for my husband to see.
I still have tears in my eyes.
Sigh, never a dull moment in this household.

What am I going to do with these crazy boys in my life? Good thing I have my little girl Penny to help me keep them in line.


No comments:

Post a Comment