What is your favorite song of mine so far?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Designing was never my strong point

I just added a poll to the top of my blog only to discover you can hardly see it due to my background... Maybe if y'all squint hard you'll be able to make some letters out and be able to vote... Mike's tux just doesn't seem to agree with the black font... men always mess things up :)

I also discovered something else that was pretty cool on blogspot or blogger or whatever this site is called today, Taylor Swift's mama is on here. Definitely following her on here now. Her name is Andrea Swift. She's posted a few times, you should go check it out.

Hmm, I wonder who else is hiding on here... Come out, come out, wherever you arreee!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment